For real-real, not for play-play!
22 is going to be an interesting year. Here's hope to me finally starting up a comic, graduating, and...somehow getting free ice cream on a regular basis. ...And a job I guess.
I'm not doing much today other than BIRFDAE cake and chicken curry, but tomorrow I'm dragging my roommates to this manga exhibit at Japantown! YAY
Plus, I've finally figured out why I don't like Family Guy. The non-teel deer version: It's meta-comedy that also wants to be pop-culture-comedy and when it can't get either right it goes for the awkward silence. ALL. THE. TIME.
... But I did like the first two seasons, I'm not gonna lie.
Pick up to 15 OTPs.
Describe them in less than 15 words.
Have your flist guess the OTP.
1. If threatening a god(with a sword!) to bring them back isn't love...
2. A can of sake and a large fish could make beautiful music together.
3. Telling someone you love them, then walking away...with flowery backgrounds.
4. A one time jam session is a good first impression. Also, giant robots.
5. Mental sex in public with a board game.
6. Enemies turned friends due to a little bug and exploding secret bases.
7. Fighting over McGuffins while also crushing on each other.
8. Doing 'sexy' poses and waiting outside of a tent is classy stuff.
9. Weird not-ex-boyfriend inadvertently pushed these two even closer together.
11. DANCING IN THE STARLIGHT~
12. A 18,000 mile drop and they still seemed so happy...
14. Height/race issues notwithstanding, they share an epic friendship and rivalry.
15. Magic first pushed them apart but eventually brought them together.